Thursday 26 November 2015

Jimmy Kimmel On Gluten - Gluten Free Is No Laughing Matter!!

I found this video by Jimmy Kimmel On Gluten Free
This video really reflects what I know to be true. People DO NOT know what gluten is or HOW to achieve a 100% gluten free diet!! That is why I have started to devote my life to teaching people. I have a daughter with celiac disease and owned for many years a cafe which specialized in gluten free.
I agree with the other 2 people who have commented here that it is no laughing matter and that people who are celiac or suffer from any of the other gluten-related illnesses are at serious risk from this blasé attitude.


For those of you who want to know what gluten is - read my post:
If you would like to join me in spreading the word about gluten and what it takes to be gluten free I have written books and training webinars which you could become an affiliate for. Contact me on coaching.glutenfreecooking@gmail.com
Thanks Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment